v1.01 20 June 2010
Wind Component- Wind speed in Knots only.
Fuel Temperature Conversion- Added Fahrenheit.
MDA- Changed Groundspeed variable.
Cold WX Correction- Added temperature unit label (c).
Track and Distance- Added labels and increased button size.
v1.1 25 June 2010
OS 4 tested.
Added help information screens to all functions.
v1.2 25 July 2010
Added user requested Relative Humidity, Heat Index, Cumulus Cloud Base function.
Fixed view animation when returning from inactive state with keyboard displayed.
Added high resolution icons and images for retina display.
Fixed saving values when program terminated in iOS4.
Changed keyboard type in ETA input.
Added color to main menu.
Fixed Mach# using TAS temperature unit.
v1.3 13 October 2010
Added Google Mapping of Great Circle Track and Distance function.
Added NOAA METAR and TAF access.
Added Menu button for quicker access to the main menu.
v1.4 31 October 2010
Added user requested SCDA calculation (Stabilized Constant Descent Angle) and VDP/PDP (Visual Descent Point) to the Vertical Nav menu.
Added IAS Using MACH# (Indicated Airspeed from a known MACH# and Pressure Altitude) to the Airspeed menu.
v1.41 26 November 2010
Changed menu artwork.
Changed SCDA to show Temperature Corrected MDA. Removed Temperature Corrected RoD.
v1.42 22 December 2010
Requires iOS 4.1
Added large number keypad. To hide the keyboard you can now touch anywhere on the screen outside of input areas, or touch the "Done" button.
Added "Time from Fix" to VDP function.
Added user requested function: Vertical Nav->Feet per Nm %. Conversion of gradient climb in percent to gradient climb in Ft/Nm.
v1.43 8 January 2011
Fixed view animation when using a physical keyboard.
Added Wind Chill calculation to Weather-> Relative Humidity function.
Added gradient climb in percent result to Vertical Nav ->Rate of Climb function.
Added screen rotation (landscape) feature to METAR/TAF and Google Map functions.
Added "Send suggestions and feedback" item to About screen.
v1.44 12 January 2011
Added numeric input filtering for all number inputs.
Fixed numeric keyboard comma. The keyboard will now automatically convert the comma to a decimal period. Only applicable to users who have their devices set to country specific Region Formats that use a comma as a decimal.
v1.50 7 February 2011
-Added user requested Radius of Turn based on True Airspeed and Bank Angle.
-Renamed existing Radius of Turn function to Rate One Turn.
-Added DAFIF airport data file to Track and Distance function.
v1.52 20 June 2011
- Setup speed units now changes distance units to match.
- Added Other Products, FlyBy Nav to About screen.
- Added user requested fuel density values lb/US gal, kg/L.
v1.53 15 July 2011
- Added Other Functions category to main menu.
- Added user requested Linear Interpolation function.
- Added user requested cargo functions: Minimum Floor Load limit and Maximum Cargo Weight.
- Changed startup screen.
v1.54 August 2011
- Added user requested Turning Stall Speed function.
- Added user requested indicated altitude and altimeter inputs to Density Altitude calculation.
v1.55 Sept. 4 2011
- Minor bug fix (low memory crash).
- Removed "Turn Off Airplane Mode or Use Wi-Fi" message.
- Fixed Density Alt. function negative button option for TOAT input.
v1.56 Oct. 9 2011
- Removed vibrate alert after weather received.
- Added user requested altitude units selection. Now supports altitudes in meters or feet.
- Added user requested Time Adder function to Time/Speed/Distance menu. Time Adder is a unique spreadsheet like function for adding an unlimited number of time values. Can be used to double check aircraft logbook addition or flight log eta’s.
v1.57 Oct.20 2011
- Added Favourite Functions menu. You can now create your own menu list of the functions you use most often.
- Minor bug fix: (null) display in Altitude units.
v1.58 Oct. 2011
- Added user requested subtract time feature to Time Adder.
- Minor bug fix: (null) display in various units.
v1.59 Nov. 2011
- Added user requested feature: Off-Course Correction to Navigation menu.
- Minor artwork changes.
v2.0 15 Dec. 2011
- Added iPad functionality (universal App.)
- Changed Setup airspeed recovery input to slider control.
- Minor bug fixes.
v2.1 17 Jan. 2012
- Added two missed approach altitudes to Cold Wx Correction function.
- Added ability to drag departure or destination pins to new location on map.
- Added groundspeed and time enroute to map view.
- Fixed label font size, (eta).
- Fixed map view type. Now loads previously selected map type.
- Added warning message if WiFi requires log in for weather request.
- Added cancel button to weather trash alert view for iPad.
- Added +- buttons to Setup airspeed recovery input slider control.
- Changed iOS requires to 4.3 (was 5.0).
- Fixed Turning Stall Speed calculation.
- Minor layout and bug fixes.
v2.11 21 April 2012
- Added TAT and SAT labels to temperature inputs.
- Added ISA temperature deviation to Density Altitude function.
- Added Time to Descent Angle function.
- Added Flight Path Angle (FPA) to Rate of Descent function.
- Fixed Map: Heading Groundspeed input screen rotation layout (iPad).
- Fixed Map: (null) displayed when no ident input for map pin location.
v2.12 06 May 2012
- Fixed RoD when using Kph and meters
- Fixed SCDA when using Kph and meters
- Fixed VDP when using Kph and meters
- Fixed Critical Point when using Kph
v2.13 June 2012
-Heading and GroundSpeed function now uses True Course instead of Magnetic Track.
-Added valid field elevation check to Cold Wx Correction function.
-Added MACH Crossover Altitude function.
v2.14 July 2012
- Artwork changes to iPhone layout. Split input and output areas.
- Added ability to change iPhone main menu background colour. (Old menu was hard to read in bright sunlight.)
- Fixed rounding error in ETA function.
- Added Rate App. reminder.
- Added Rate App. to about screen.
- Changed Distance/Length title to Distance/Speed/Length.
- Added Whats New view to highlight new feature.
v2.15 Sept 2012
- Removed iCloud backup of main waypoint data file.
- Added runway slope calculation to Other Functions menu.
- Added radial distance Fix feature to Track and Distance.
- Added dew point to density altitude calculation.
v2.16 Nov 2012
- Added Altimeter Setting to airspeed calculations. You can now use indicated altitude instead of pressure altitude. The Altimeter setting is localized to the airspeed functions so that you can leave the standard value (29.92) if you fly above transition altitude.
- Minor bug fix. Map view crash on exit.
- Setup now includes Runway & Visibility Units for Feet or Meters. Used for runway distance units in runway slope function, Other Function cargo units and visibility distance in Time to MDA function.
- Time Adder function updated for iOS 6 issues.
- Changed distance/speed abbreviation labels.
- Fixed crossover altitude function, SCDA, VDP and Wind Component when using units other than Knots.
- Fixed Map view groundspeed display after setup unit change.
- Added metric units to Other Functions Min. Floor Load Limit and Max. Cargo Weight functions.
- Added user requested QFE/QNH to conversion functions.
- Fixed 60 minutes displayed when time should read one hour in ETA function.
- Fixed Density Altitude function when degrees fahrenheit and meters units used.
- Added device location data to map display. GPS button will display: Speed, True Course, Altitude, Distance Remaining, Track to Destination, cross track error, estimated time remaining and estimated time of arrival. New center lock switch will keep current location centered in map display.
- Fixed map view region after pin moved. Will no longer zoom out after moving a pin.
- Minor bug fixes.
v2.17 December 2012
- Added ability to use negative numbers in Linear Interpolation (iPhone) function.
- Added DME Arc function to Navigation menu.
- Added DMS coordinate conversion function.
- Added ability to save airport and approach altitudes in Cold Wx Altitude correction function.
- Added ability to connect with external GPS units like the Bad Elf GPS Pro. New airplane icon can be used to display current location on the map view.
- iOS 5.1 now minimum OS.
- Added iPad retina display graphics.
v2.18 Feb. 2013
- Added "closest airport" feature to map view. After moving a map pin you will see a list of closest airports that you can "snap" the pin to. If your GPS is ON you can also snap the departure pin to your current location.
- Added requested Planned TAS and Planned MACH# functions. They are the same calculations as TAS using CAS and TAS using MACH# but use an actual outside air temperature (TOAT/SAT instead of indicated (IOAT/TAT).
- Added requested Feet/Second conversion to Distance/Speed/Length function.
- Fixed iPad PAlt function screen.
- Improved Track and Distance map performance after pin moved.
- Improved GPS loss of signal notification.
- Changed font size used in time (Hours /Minutes /Seconds) selectors.
v2.19 May 2013
- Added requested PAX Weight function to Other Functions menu.